Become part of a team of hidden champions with international expertise.
At the foot of the Rhön mountains in Lower Franconia, we have been producing machines for the home textile industry worldwide since 1958. As market leader, we currently employ around 150 employees. Come join our team at TEXPA – a family-owned company with flat hierarchies and above-average career opportunities.
We are looking for a
- Independent assembly of mechanical assemblies, components and machines
- Service and maintenance of machinery
- Independent repairs and error analyses
- Commissioning and support of the machines until preliminary or final acceptance
- Instruction and training of the customers personnel
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic (m/f/o)
- A high degree of commitment and a structured and reliable way of working
- Self-organization and time management
- Due to the international nature of the employment, a good knowledge of English is required
- Team-work and decision-making skills, good analytical thinking
- Readiness to travel to our customers on a regular basis
Please send your detailed application to:
Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
97633 Saal an der Saale
Phone: +49 (0) 9762 79-0
Fax: +49 (0) 9762 79-110
Our family-owned company with flat hierarchies offers you a diversified and secure employment at an innovative and future-oriented hidden champion of the home textile industry. At TEXPA, you can use your individual strengths to the full and grow with exciting challenges.